Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Changes

I've been part time for a couple weeks now. I'm really enjoying the more relaxed schedule. Until this week, I haven't had to be anywhere by 8:00 am. It's been nice. My only concern is that I still don't have any additional house cleaning jobs beyond the one I got in October. It will all come together eventually though.

I got my computer a week ago yesterday. It's nice. It is exactly what I want. The only problem is that I can't seem to get the mouse settings adjusted so that the cursor insertion point doesn't change every couple minutes based on how long the mouse has been sitting still.

I got my new furnace last Friday. It won't be installed for a while still, but it is nice to have it.

I guess that not much else is going on in my life right now beyond cat sitting while my sister and her family is in Arizona. I'm not a big fan of cats since I am alergic to them. Oh well. I'm glad that I can help out.

Now that I have a computer I will try to blog more often. I don’t have internet, but my sister has wireless and I recently discovered an internet cafĂ© that is close to my house. It shouldn’t be too much of a problem to keep up with things now.

No comments: