Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Possibilities

Lately God has been showing me different options, or possibilities, for the future. As usual, I don’t have time to share much right now. But I guess that since I haven’t made any decisions I don’t really have a lot to share anyway.

One quick update is that I am placing a bid on a cleaning job Thursday evening. At this point I am hoping that it works out. But as God has been showing me what I want and what is best isn’t always in agreement. If the situation isn’t one I should be in, I seriously hope that God spares me.

I have Upward cheerleading practice soon. This year has been the best yet. Maybe I will be able to post a picture of “my girls” soon. They seriously rock! They are a huge encouragement with their desire to learn and willingness to focus on the task at hand. Thanks girls!

No comments: