Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Thoughts

God is continually amazing me with his presence in my life. The God of the universe thinks of me without stopping and on an average day I hardly think of him at all. How backwards is that? He has infinite worth and is so vast that thinking about him nonstop from now until forever is past would hardly even scratch the surface of who he is. I am no one and a moment of thought from God is more than adequate for covering every second of my life. Yet he chooses to think of me anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.