Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Blogging and Free Advertisement

I started a new blog today. This one isn’t for myself but for my sister-in-law, Jody. She makes clothes for American Girl dolls and needs a free way to gain clientele. Last weekend Jody and I went to the American Girl returns and whateveritiscalled sale in Wisconsin. It was a lot of fun even though I don’t have any kids of my own to shop for. If you’ve never been to the annual AG sale let me tell you that it is an experience you won’t forget.

First, I should probably comment on the lack of men who dare to trod in the path of women who are hunting for the bargain of a lifetime. I think I saw two men the whole time. I applaud them. Second, if you are brave enough to go, bring enough bottled water to last the day. Third, bring your deodorant. Putting it on in the morning just isn’t enough.

Back to the new blog. If you are interested, the web address is http://designs-by-jodi.blogspot.com. Check it out.

No comments: