Friday, July 03, 2009

For Sale



It has been forever since I've updated the blog...as if you hadn't noticed. However, I do hope that you enjoyed watching my last post as much as my sister and I enjoyed the process of torturing her youngest son into talking on camera. It is a post worth savoring. So why rush on to the next post, right? (OK. The truth is that most of what was going on in my life couldn't be made public.)

So what's new seven months later, you ask? A LOT!!

So here is my biggest and best news: I'm moving! Yay! I'm excited.

Once my house sells I will be moving to Cedar Rapids, IA to work for Life Connection. I will be counseling at risk teens and their families. Otherwise I landed my dream job. Once I get relocated I will give updates on what the job entails.

Because of the changes my life took a couple years ago, I have been wanting to leave the Des Moines area. But I didn't want to leave in order to run away. I wanted to leave in order to go to something. So I started praying about it. A year and a half later this job opportunity was presented and it wasn't just a job to have because I need to work to support myself, it is one I want because I want the position. Let me reiterate: Yay!

Know anyone who wants to buy a small house? I really want to get moved.


No comments: