Monday, September 06, 2010

Arizona or Bust pt. III

The third day of our trek was the best. Mostly because while we were on the road I was able to talk to James and we could say cool things like, "When we see each other later today." and "We're now in the same state."

The drive itself was beautiful. We went south on I-17 through Flagstaff, AZ. The mountain drive was incredible. But I have to admit that the last couple hours of the day were almost too much for me. I started shaking a couple times because I was getting so tired. AND although I was really tired God enabled me to safely make the rest of the drive, find Julie's house and get some things unloaded from my car, and then find James' apartment. And then REUNITED with my Honey!!!! YAY!!!

I'll update more later on my first impressions of AZ and other exciting things (including an OFFICIAL proposal) later when I have more time. But for now, here are pictures from Day 3.

Eric on Day 3.

Brenda on Day 3.

Me on Day 3 thinking "I get to see James today!!"


Somewhere in NM or AZ.

No comments: