Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sold!

One week ago today, my house sold. We close on October 23, the day after my 31st birthday.

Now that my house has sold and my biggest obstacle for moving is out of the way, I'm almost getting nervous. I have some big changes ahead of me. I keep telling myself that I'll be OK and I know I will be. All major changes include some aspect of nervousness, no matter how great the change. I know God is in this so even if it is hard, I'm doing what I should be doing.

Saturday, I am going to Cedar Rapids to look for a new house. I'm hoping that I find one that I really love that is at the right price. I know most people desire this when they are looking to buy a house, who would think, "You know, I really want to buy a house I'll hate."

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: