Tuesday, August 04, 2009

I'm a Broken Record

Almost every time I talk to basically anyone I end up telling them how excited I am to move. I thought that my house would have sold by now. I had really HOPED that my house would have sold by now. Oh well, chalk it up to another or rather my continued lesson on patience.

In a couple hours I will be heading to the pool with one of my sisters and her kids. I bought a pool pass this last spring and haven’t actually been able to use it. What a good investment. J The pool doesn’t open until 12:30 and the only days I’m not working in the afternoons are Tuesdays and Thursdays. So far this summer it just hasn’t worked out for me to go. How sad. On the bright side, I HAVE made it to the lake a couple times when the sun HAS been out. Yes, the sun was actually out and I was able to experience this more than once this summer. Yay!

No comments: